Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Past. on Saturday, June 9, 2012


credits

Did you know I used to be a real cunt when I was a kid? 
It's not really shocking if you knew me now, but I was such a cunt
I remember it all now, especially after my old classmates decided to make a Facebook group.
I was actually with the G class, but I got moved to the K class after Year 5.
You want to know why? 

It all started with this boy, his name was Scott Lim. 
Well let's just say Scott was a popular boy, and I was his friend. 
I wanted to be his best friends, and I got jealous easily.
I got pissed at him one day and I pushed him down the stairs.

I know, horrible, yep, I did that. 

I got into a bunch of shit, Scott's parents talked to me, so did the teacher. 
The worst part was when my parents had to talk to the principle, I saw my mom cry.
I felt sorry for her, I was such a troubled child, along with her crying because of this.
Then I got moved into 5K instead of 5G, because of Scott. 
I never apologized to Scott though, I still haven't. Maybe I should one day. 

Then more shit happened in the K class. Ugh, I was so stupid back then.
I "dated" this girl, for a week or so. Then she broke up with me, and me being me, vengeance was the only way.
Guess what I did? Guess? Did I push her down the stairs? No, I did something worse. 
I created this group, called "Rebecca Copland Sucks" I think, and got a bunch of my friends to join.
Well, Rebecca found out, and uh, she didn't take it that well, she cried a lot, and didn't go to school for awhile. 
Her mom got involved so did my teacher, and ugh it was just a shitfest. A huge one.
Thinking about it now, I was such a dick. A huge dick. Like wow.

Other shit I did back then? I also pushed another girl down the stairs, but she didn't fall down. 
She told her mom though, more shit happened. Also something happened in Year 4.
I remember we played a game and I accidentally hit this girl's ass, I think her name was Thalia Chin? 
WELL, Thalia did not take this incident very well, she told her parents.
And her parents deemed it as sexual harassment and that I was a perverted child. 

Wow, I'm such a fuck up, even back then.
I don't know how my mom dealt with this, alone.
I never ever said sorry to her about all of this, maybe I should.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story