Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Cheater cheater on Monday, April 16, 2012


credits

I'm always telling my friends off when they play around with people,
In my mind, you should be faithful to that one person and not play around.
With people and their feelings, because, well that's just wrong.
People get hurt and you don't want to be known as "that girl".

That girl, who thinks boys are just toys.
That girl, who just uses boys to get what she wants.
That girl, who doesn't even like the guy, but just leads him on.

That guy.

I don't know what's happening.
I'm becoming what I hate the most.
Playing games with people, not fully committing.
I'm finding I have commitment issues. 

I don't want to be that guy.
Please don't become that guy.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story