Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Slipping. on Monday, March 19, 2012


credits

I don't know, I feel like everything is slipping from my hands. 
It's like I'm trying to catch water, but everything just goes right through.

I didn't expect it to become out of hand like this.
I expected people to keep it a secret.
Now everyone knows, and I'm just back here trying to cover it up.

I keep telling my friends, "Yeah I'll tell everyone next year", or
"By the time I'm out of high school I'll come out". 
When in all honesty, a part of me of was lying. It scares me so much.
Making friends was never easy for me, and ever since I found out, I had to deal with this bullshit.

Just because of who I am;
I might lose job opportunities, people judge me without getting to know me first, I might become an outcast, I might lose friends, I might lose my family, I might just lose everything in the end.

I didn't expect everyone to know, people I don't even know, they know now.
And I just can't keep up with this any more, I can't keep list of everyone who knows,
And the people who don't know. Half of the time I can't even be myself.






I just don't know what to do any more.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story