Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me on Monday, March 12, 2012

credits

Sometimes I actually ponder on that thought, but in actuality.
You're probably not hurting like I am, you're relieved aren't you?
I also wonder if you've forgotten me or not, but I know you haven't.
Your hatred for me is too strong for you to forget about me.

I wonder if you hurt like me.
I don't know how I feel about that.
You hate me, but you can't forget about me.
Messed up, isn't it?

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story