Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Ugly on Tuesday, August 2, 2011





Don't you hate it when you get a good picture,
But it's taken with a low ass quality camera?
Anyways, this past weekend was quite fun.

On Friday it was Sora's birthday party.
It was fun. Well it was a mix of things.
We didn't sleep and just stayed up the entire night.
Also it was my first time "drinking" it wasn't really.
I can't even drink, so yeah. Shouldn't consider it my first time.

Then on Sunday, we went to Capital Ex!
Kay, let me just put this out there.
I hate rides, like any rides.
Like even the Ferris wheel man.
Needless to say I screamed my ass off.
And totally embarrassed myself in front of people.
The fireworks were pretty and nice, also.
I BOUGHT A BUBBLE GUN.
IT'S A DOLPHIN.
TEEEHEEE.

It was kinda funny, 'cause Capital Ex is a couple's hotspot.
Sadly all of us were single, and well, I'll be single still.
Even next year, we'll see how it goes, you never know.
We could just not be friends anymore, or we can't go.
The future is not kind and always changing.

So that's it, pretty much for my post today.
I really have nothing else to type. Just sittin' here.
Being bored, I really need a hobby, and more friends.
Maybe a relationship, yeah that would be nice too.

I think I'm ugly, and nobody wants to love me,
Just like her I wanna be pretty, I wanna be pretty,
Don't lie to my face, 'cause I know I'm ugly.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story