Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Dead. on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

credits

I'm working this entire week non-stop,
Everyday I have a shift. What is dis madness?
I'm going to die, argh. At least I'll make munnies.
Yeah I need to make more munnies, since I spent a lot.
In the past few weeks with; Capital Ex, Nayeong's birthday.

And I want like a small ass cheap laptop so, yeah, more money there.
Anyways, using this post as a test post, since if you're not blind,
You would have noticed that I have a new layout, of course.
Like most others this one is also by Nayeong.

Sometimes I feel special that I get these layouts.
Kay I do feel special.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story