Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Blocked. on Sunday, August 28, 2011

credits

Sometimes I'll be looking a picture for my post, and I'll get sidetracked.
You know, I'll go roam the forums and be like: "What was I supposed to do again?".
Then roam a bit more, and finally figured out what I was looking for.
Usually, the pictures I find are nothing related to what my posts are about.
I just use them because I think they're pretty, and nice. Psh, I'm dumb.

Like I said in my last post, summer is ending soon and I'll be going back to high school.
Also as known as, my hellhole. I'm counting down the days man! I have, 5 days before I go back to school.
Two days before my mother comes back home. God, she'll probably PMS when she comes back home, I'm not joking you.
Over the summer I have accomplished nothing, as usual. I was supposed to take my learners and pass.

Sadly I did not. What a surprise.
There's a lot of things to be done before she gets back home, like;
Cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, cleaning outside, clean the car,
Clean clean clean, try to not give her a heart attack when she sees me.
You know, the simple things. But yeah, we're totally screwed.

I really don't know if people have been blocking me on MSN/Skype.
It's really hard to tell, you know. I've been trying not to be paranoid.
And say to myself that they're busy, and just haven't had the time to be online.
But you know, silly me. I'm always thinking fifty billion steps ahead.
And assumed that they hate me with all my guts and decided to block me.

Riveting tale ol' chap!

On Tuesday, I'm going out with Riku and Eunhae, to eat sushi.
There's going to be so many people there that I don't know.
Ugh, I guess it's a good social exercise for this year, you know.
Actually socializing with people, and not be that weird Asian kid.
That doesn't talk, or move, or seem to be alive, because he's asleep.
Last year of high school, that means I actually have to try this year.
Or I'll just not graduate and not be accepted to University.
And you know, be a total failure in the eyes of my mom and sister.
If I'm not already, but you know, that's like 10 months in the future.

Don't worry, don't fret.
Everything is going to be alright.
Because I'll be right by your side.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story