Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Betta Fish on Sunday, August 21, 2011

credits

It's been awhile since I blogged, summer is about to end.
So, nothing is new, really. Well there are some small things.
Today I've just bought my first fish, I named him Jake.
He's a Betta fish, the like easiest fish to care for.
Umi recommended the name Jake, since you know.

Adventure Time,
C'mon grab your friends,
We'll go to very distant Lands,
With Jake the Fish,
And Micho the Human,
The Adventures'll never end,
It's Adventure Time!

Also I dyed my hair into a somewhat brown-ish color,
It has hints of red & orange, but mainly just brown.
Tomorrow I'm going to watch a movie with my friends,
After that hang out with Amaya after da movie.
Maybe get some shoes. I like shoes. I need new shoes.

That's pretty much it these days,
Nothing much, really.
I'll probably blog before school starts again,
Graduating year, it's gonna be really something.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story