Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Sweating. on Monday, July 18, 2011


credits


I just started Gym 10, second semester of summer school.
Another grueling two weeks, but this time, I have to do physical activities.
I hate physical activities, like so much. I hate summer, I hate sweating.

I sweat so much, it's not even funny. It's so unfair. My forehead.
Could quench the thirst of the whole fucking continent of Africa.
I guess it's not as bad as I make sound, gym is quite fun.
I can't wait to get to the swimming part, so I be in the water again.

I've always liked swimming, being in water has such a nice feeling to it.
It's cool and if I sweat you can't see it cause it's water all around.
Also there's one person in my class that keeps staring at me.
I don't know if I should feel flattered or, disturbed.

Anyways, miss A's comeback is soon.
Sometime around this week!
I am a big fan of miss A, along with 2NE1.
Since 내가 제일 잘나가 was released a while ago.
miss A's comeback is timed perfectly.
Should win a lot of awards from Music Bank or SBS.
Either way, miss A fighting!

Jia looks really good with long hair,
And not a freaky hair color like pink.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story