Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Nightmare. on Monday, July 11, 2011


credits



For the past few week or so, I keep having nightmares.
It's not the same one, but they're nightmares, I can tell.
I can't even remember my nightmares, that's what scares me.
I wake up sweaty and scared, and I can't remember any of it.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
It's getting worse, it's affecting my day dreams too.
I doze off during class, I always have.

Today was much different, and much worse.
I fell asleep during class, it wasn't even for 5 minutes.
I woke up and I made a sound, I was scared.
It was like, something mentally threw me out of my sleep.
I woke up abruptly, but no one did, no one noticed I was asleep.
The class was dead silence, everyone turned to look at me.

Can't say that was my greatest moment.
Oh well, I hate that class anyways.
Everyone probably thinks I'm weird anyways.
I'm the typical loner in that class.


Umi and Nara slept over, was fun.
Watched 10 episodes of Adventure Time.
A bit of Dead Space 2, killing some babies.
And yeah, lots of eating, lots of talking.
I dunno, I think lots of bonding.

At least I hope so.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story