Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

You're quite a muppet on Friday, June 17, 2011


credits: Nara & Umi

I'm actually quite happy today, yes indeedy.
Maybe because school is over and also I ate outside for brunch today.
Before we move on, I have a confession to make guys.
I am a male human being, if you didn't know that already.
And yes, that picture of me is indeedy me, indeed.
I have no clue why I'm saying indeed so much today.

So yeah I haven't blogged in a week or so,
I'll run you down what I've been up to these days.

On Sunday, I went to Pride Parade with Riku, Amaya, Umi, and Lola.
T'was fun, really. I didn't have my expectations that high so,
I wasn't bummed out. It was all our first time being at pride,
Except for Riku of course, but yeah, was really fun.
We ate Sugarbowl, it was yummy and we talked about serious matters.
Also Amaya and Riku became my parents, which means Umi is now my sister,
And Lola is my grandmother and we shall multiply and go forth!

On Thursday, which was yesterday it was Riku's birthday.
I had no clue it was her birthday so I was like.
Ohmaigawd, happy burfday.
Yep, just like that.
So we went over to her house and chilled,
But there were a lot of guys, and when I mean guys,
I mean like guys, I don't have anything against guys,
But sometimes they're so, douchey. I'm a guy, but.
My douche meter is not off the charts, so we just hid in the closet.
And talked about things, serious things, like we always talk about,
Serious matters, for some reason. We just like to.
I think it's because we can't talk to no one else about our issues,
Or we can't trust anyone else with our secrets.

So lately these days I've just been gaming,
League of Legends and that's it.
Other games are utterly boring as hell.
Also I've been watching Mangaminx and her fun adventures!

Really, I love her so much, just because.
Mr. Face and Mr. Tall and all the little talls and faces.
Also Mr. Shadow that'll kill and eat your whole family,
After you invite him for tea, but you know.
The thought was there.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Not depressing shit for once.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story