Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Where do I go now? on Thursday, June 2, 2011


credits


The watermark on the picture is really ugly.
But I guess if you don't want to get ripped you have use it.
I just want it to be winter again, because it's nice and cold.
And people won't ask why I'm sad as much anymore,
Winter makes a lot of people sad, but I feel slightly happier.


No doubt I have no clue who I am, what I want to be,
Who I want to be, I've known that for a while,
I've told my friends, my family, everyone when they ask me.

"What do you want to be when you get out of school?"

I might have said veterinarian or maybe something medical,
But honestly I really don't know, and that scares me so much.
Really I don't know much about myself, nothing, nothing at all.
I don't mean the outside husk which is hollow and fake.
But what's inside, I don't know who you are, what do you want?
Please tell me who you are, what you want to achieve in your life.



Our life.


I wonder if you read this at all, but if you do or someone else does.
I've blocked you, everywhere, I really don't know why, it was just,
Spontaneous one might say. I have enough scars to deal with,
I really don't need another one from you, but it's weird.
I don't feel pain or sadness these days, just loneliness.


Maybe I've gone numb.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story