Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

You're a whore. on Monday, May 2, 2011

Derp, since you don't believe me.
Here you are, also stop being such a tease.
Gosh, what a tease I mean can you believe this guy?
His name is Axel, Axel Douchfag.

Derp you won't be able to read this, but I like you.

If you can, then wahilsdlsabndlasbdlas, you're a whore.

Also go back to being bi-curious, and stop highlighting shit.

I'm doing on purpose so no one can find this, herp.

Except for people who know me that well,

Well I guess if you found this you must know me well.

Derp.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story