Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Once upon a time on Saturday, May 21, 2011

I fell in love with a fish,
But soon enough the fish returned,
Back into the deep dark ocean,
Only now, you have come back to visit again.

credits

I don't really know what to do, my heart starts pounding whenever I talk to you,
Is that what's suppose to happen? I thought I got over you, apparently not.
I guess everyone feelings left over that never go away, or maybe that's just me.

I really don't know what to say,
I'm at a loss for words right now,
My stomach is making that weird feeling again,
Maybe I'm just hungry again, I have no clue,
But I just want you to know, that if we could,
I would retry this all over again, the last time was,
Lets put it bluntly I was still a kid back then, maybe I still am,
But I know I've grown up a lot these two years.
I didn't devote 110% to our relationship, taking it for granted,
I didn't ask how you felt or how was your day, I just simply,
Took you for granted, and I apologize for that, if I haven't already.

Can't wait for Umi and Nara to come over on Monday,
And we're going outside I'm going to get raped by those mosquitoes,
Can't we just stay inside and enjoy hotpot? That's right hotpot,
Unless you want to eat something else, we're having hotpot.
If we're going outside you're not having any hotpot.
OH THE DILEMMA WHATEVER SHALL YOU DO?

I have work soon, in four hours, and you just came on Skype,
I don't wanna stop talking to you.
Also you're kinda slow at replying, I hate you.
No, seriously I do hate you, I hate everyone that I like.
So don't go back into the ocean? And stay here with me?

"Don't leave me", why were those words so hard back then?
"Stay next to me", why were those words so hard back then?

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story