Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

My missing puzzle piece on Saturday, April 9, 2011


credits

There's a lot of missing pieces in my life, I know throughout life I would slowly find puzzle pieces to complete my life. It seems like I'm fated to die alone, sadly.

It's been sixteen years, one o' six, that I have never moved out of the "single zone", most of my friends have gotten their first kiss, some have gone past that, with sex. Frankly, I'm jealous, why am I single while everyone is mingling like rabbits. Yes I'm special but still, screw that, maybe I set myself up for this.

Disappointment.

I should lower my standards, well I don't think my standards are high. Maybe they are too high, seeing how I'm really ugly. /low self-esteem

Some might say I'm just being a whiny poop head and love will come to me eventually, I can easily reply with.

How do you know that? How do you know that I won't die alone, while living with 9 cats.

I'll be that old man across the street that's creepy and yells at you because I'm bitter and grumpy because I'm still a virgin. I'll probably hire a hooker, yes, that's the solution! Hookers! Lol no I'm just joking. Imagine, hookers being the solutions to everything.

I'm so random today, I don't know where I'm going with this post, so I'm going to end it here. Basically everyone will find a loved one except and I'm fated to die alone. That is all.

Also, creepers and lurkers can you tell me who you are? Blogspot is not so good at determining where my viewers are coming from, it's really freaking me out. So if you could kindly leave a message on my tagboard that would be appreciated.

And if you don't know how to navigate in this layout, try clicking on different parts of the picture.


visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story