Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Happy Birthday! on Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday escapingTears!
It's been one year.
A whole fucking year.


credits

I have to say, it's been one hell of a year.
But I've known 나영 and 나라 for a while longer though, along with うみ.
Almost three years.

Dear escapingTears, without you I could never had survive.
This is more than a blog for me, you're my venting space,
The place where I type until I cry, the place where,
I'm not scared to say what I want to say,
You're the reason why I have some close friends.
And for that I thank you.

Happy Birthday,
I hope there are lots more to come.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story