Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Cleanup done! on Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while, I was waiting for 언니 to finish my layout, ㅋㅋ~ Anyways, I still won't blog much in this week, I'll go crazy during Christmas break, promise. My schedule this week is really busy, teachers like to rush us at the last week until break. Mine looks something like this.

Wednesday - Social studies test, English essay, math unit exam.

Thursday - Social studies essay, physics unit exam.

I also have some projects that I have to do over break, lame.

기도 내가 살고.



Also, thanks to Sora for helping me with the playlist and also Nina for the layout.

Love, 오빠.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story