Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Why are you crying? on Friday, November 5, 2010

credits

I think it's pointless
To cry

First of all your wasting your energy
Second of all the aftereffects of crying are noticeable
Especially if your wearing make-up
Hiding the evidence is futile

Then you get the "Are you okay?" by your friends
Sometimes you say yes, more than often you say no
I can't say that I haven't cried in my life
Everyone has cried, as an infant, child, teenager, adult, senior

It sticks with us throughout our life
But shouldn't we just hold it in?
So we can get past the

Are you okay? What happened?

Sometimes, if I do cry
I do it alone, at night, where no one can see me or hear me
It's like a huge relief, it just makes you feel better
It's like a flushing the toilet

You get rid of all the shit.
Good analogy eh?

They say it's weak to cry
I somewhat agree, sometimes you can't help yourself
You just start bawling for no reason
Then comes the runny and clogged up nose
Then the bloodshot eyes
The hyperventilating

Breath, slowly, just calm down.

Yeah, your not the one crying hysterically
So I suggest you sit the fuck down and get me some tissues
And calm me down and then we'll forget

You won't ask what's wrong
Because you'll know what's wrong
You don't need to fix it
Because you fixed it just by being here

감사합니다

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story