Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

How long? on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

credits

New faces
New challenges
New schedule
New hair

Along with new things, old things fade away.
As they say:

In a blink of an eye.

Guess they weren't joking.
You get new teachers
New friends, new everything

Why can't it stop for a second?
Pause
Freeze
Stop

Obviously I haven't been playing this game very well have I?
I guess I have to show you what you really want to see.
I'll slowly rip what we had, one by one.

Then you'll see what it feels like.

You should just forget everything.

Maybe I should
But I didn't
I can still remember everything
It's so very simple to just turn away

So very very simple to just ignore
That's my path, very simply
I'll ignore everyone, everything

Until my automatic machine called
The Brain.
Will delete you.

Or in simple terms
Forget you.

Don't think your special just because I'm deleting you
One day, I'll delete everything I ever loved.
One by one, and when I'm done.
I'll be left with everything I truly hate.

Maybe then, I'll truly know.
What it feels like to love.

credits

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story