Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Tomorrow is the day. on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tomorrow is the day,
To see if I can breathe alone,
To find out if I'm over you or not,
Tomorrow, I want to feel alive again.

School starts tomorrow, I'm unsure of myself. I'm coming into the battlefield weak, unguarded, alone. I'm at my lowest point right now, tomorrow is the test.

To see if I can survive out there on my own.

There's no distractions this year,
Just me, myself, and a romantic relationship,
With textbooks and notes.












And maybe, someone else.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story