Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Nothing. on Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I see nothing most of the time.
But I want to see something.


Anything.

Although wishes don't usually come true.
I've been wishing all my life, for one thing.
One measly thing that is so important, that.
I would die for it, I would go anywhere for it.
What I want, what I want is.
Acceptance.

Nothing.

I want to believe, there is good out there.
I want to believe, that life has more to offer.

I want to believe.
That I can be who I am.

All this hate, sadness, rage, all this.
This shit I'm carrying, it's weighing me down.
But, there is no light at the end of the tunnel,
And I know one day, one day.

I will slowly be erased.


visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story