Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Distraction. on Thursday, August 5, 2010

So I've been playing numerous games, and what not these days, I want to distract myself, from you. So far it's been working, I just finished writing a Closed Beta review for SoulMaster, the first place winner gets $50 and also two special in-game items, how they chose who wins is based on the number of views the review gets, I would be glad if you guys helped me out. Click here for the review, feel free to leave a comment or like it.

Thanks in advance.

I've been rolling on the floor lately, yes, boredom has struck me again, Open Beta for SoulMaster starts one 8/12, and frankly I can't wait that long, even though if it's for a few days. I'll only get to play for two days, then I'm off to Vancouver for four days. Hate traveling, I hate airplanes, I hate the food, the recycled oxygen, I just hate, flying.

But. . .

I guess it's the distraction game I'm playing, with myself.

Everyone plays that game it seems,
Just because, we don't want the truth.
The truth hurts, it leaves a scar.

It's for the best anyways.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story