Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

10 days. on Monday, August 23, 2010

I haven't blogged in a long time actually, the gaps keep becoming bigger and bigger for some reason, less motivation for the blog perhaps, or maybe just depression itself. I just came back from a four day trip to Vancouver stayed a nice comfy hotel in Richmond, which is basically the Millwoods of Edmonton I must say. Ate a lot of food, and when I say a lot I mean a lot, right after the flight to Vancouver we stopped at a 24 hour Chinese restaurant, the food was okay, not that bad, but not that good, my sister could cook better than that.

Time for some pictures~

Pictures taken in Butchart Garden in Victoria, had to take a ferry to get to Victoria, was the largest ferry in the world, then drove further to get to the Garden, I actually saw some people there that went to LSL, but they didn't see me. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Next up we have some food, not much of it though, it was eaten too fast before my sister had a chance to take a picture, by me obviously.


Braised abalone with duck neck and some vegetables, best sauce ever.
The geoduck was eaten too fast, no pictures there.

Next place we went was to a Japanese fusion restaurant, surprisingly good, it's called the Raw Bar, they give tons of complimentary food if you know the owner, my mom's friend did, so we got 4 plates of complimentary food, all good tasting.


Salmon sashimi with red hot sauce, the sauce was a little bit too watery, but the salmon was really fresh.


Next up we have the Dynamite Roll and California Roll, all sushi made in the Raw Bar uses brown rice, tastes exactly the same as white rice, but a bit healthier.

Enough of Japanese food, lets go to a Korean restaurant!
It's called Jang Mo Jib, which basically translates to Mother-in-Law.
They give freebie side dishes, which was quite nice.
A bowl of rice, sweet potatoes, cabbage kimchi and radish kimichi.
Nom nom.


We have the grilled ribs here, comes with a salad, I ate all of it.

Now for the main attraction. . .


Hot pot~!
We ordered the spiciest one we could find, came with so much pork and potatoes, was too yummy.

Well no more pictures.

School starts in 10 days, strangely, I'm excited for it.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story