Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

I can't see you. on Thursday, July 29, 2010

I didn't sleepover at Sora's party. I bet it's safe to say that I wasn't the person that she wanted me to be at the party, but, I still had fun, later on in the night of course. With Umi, Lauren, and Anne talking, I couldn't pull myself away from the conversation it felt, like a relief. Talking about anything we could talk about, anything. I haven't had one of those conversations in a while. . . . Just felt so damn good.

I'm currently hiding/waiting. I'm waiting for one of my old friends, she moved to Victoria after Junior High so we haven't seen each other in a while. Also, she has a lot in common with me, she plays games, we make the same jokes, we can relate, but obviously some of my things should be left in the dark. Left to be hidden and kept a secret, where no one shall no about them.

Even right as I'm typing this I'm stalling, I'm trying not to type about that person. Which I'm trying to hate with a passion, hate. Burn in hell for all I care, I don't want to see you ever again, I don't want to fall for you, I don't want to get hurt, I, I don't know what to do with myself. Tried to avoid you as much as possible, there were so many choices that I should have chosen so I wouldn't have see you.

I don't want to see you,

I think I'm falling for you,

How your heart is so big, and comforting.

Which is why, I hate you, or trying to hate you.

I'm doing this for my own good and for yours,

So I wouldn't get hurt, when all I'm dreaming is something,

Unreal.

Umi, I would really like those fanfictions now please.
I need them.
Also, I would like to point out, I want to fucking,
Cry my eyes out and, not to see another day,
Of fucking sunlight, because I hate how.
Summer is just that fucking happy.
Winter be a bitch and come already.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story