Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Fucking on Monday, July 5, 2010

Honestly these past few days have been a blur, really I don't know if that's good or bad. Maybe it's just not leaning to either of them. So I'm taking Math 10 Pure again, honestly it's starting to make sense I was probably distracted in that class or maybe even the teacher was honestly that bad.

This is how how Math went down today:
- Talks about the course, hands out sheets and more paper.
- Tells us to go into groups.

Wait, what.

I mean fuck my life, I have no idea who are these people sitting in the same classroom as I am. So I just pull out my iPod and start doing the massive worksheet that he gave us. Hoping someone would place their desk next to me, introduce themselves and we'll fall deeply in love become friends I'll have at least one friend in that retarded class.

Obviously
that shit didn't happen.

So I'm officially a loner in that class, after school was that fucking fantastic either. Got to see more retarded people, which lead to more reason why I should be depressed.

So right now I have this:
- No job.
- No relationship.
- No life.

Sounds awesome.

HATE by *caught-cartooning @deviantart

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story