Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Dear Mr. ペンギン。 。 。 on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dear ペンギン,

It's been awhile since I thought about you, and I think I've never finished liking you. But it wasn't the same crush I had back then about you, you were different back then. I don't know how you changed or why you changed but I guess it was your choice, but recently you've been trying to step into my bubble again. I do not wish for that bubble to pop between us, nor for you to step into my bubble. You've hurt me more than than enough, and if you want to be just friends, the feeling isn't mutual. I know we've known each other for a very long time, you were the first person that talked to me when I first moved here. But you've talked to me about all your heartaches and the people that you liked, but in secret I've been the one that always help you get through the rough times you had. In secret. I think I should have moved on from you a very long time ago, I should have erased you from my brain, I shouldn't have defended you in the end. The things you do to me, they don't make sense. Are you sending me a message or are you just making me pass it on to someone else?

I'm sorry, I know this may sound selfish
But your hurting me every time I see you
Speak to you, talk to you, listen to you
Every single time.

I know you'll never change for me
Or for anyone for that matter.
This is my final goodbye.
ごめんね.
- Micho

paper plan I by quelquechose @deviantart

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story