Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Why are the people I like. . . on Tuesday, June 8, 2010

darkness by 4nki @deviantart

They are not real, I see them,
They are imaginary.

They are not what they look like,
They deceive me, play tricks on me,
And I ask myself, why?
Why can't they be what I want them to be?
Seem selfish, but, my heart is heavy.
Its weighing me down, telling me I need to be uplifted,
Who can drown in my sorrow and sadness,
And not still walk away from me?

They say I can get a better someone, I honestly believe I can't.
People have to stop lying to me, it brings up hopes up.
Then it comes crashing down, drowning me in sorrow,
I slowly sink down to the bottom, my heavy sorrow,
Keeps me down there, locked and anchored.

I can see light, I can feel it, its beaming.
I can't expose myself, they'll reject me.
For what I really am, they will.
I worry about other people's problems.
Just to distract myself from mine.
I want to oblivious, I want to not know,
That I cannot find someone.

Its overwhelming me, the darkness,
Every heart begins in darkness,
And every heart ends in darkness.

But I know deep inside,
And sometimes it may be even harder to see,
Every heart has light, and even a tiny spec of it,
Can overwhelm the mighty darkness.

But I'm waiting.
For that spec of light,
To show me why life is worth living.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story