Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

When think of the future. . . on Thursday, June 3, 2010

Credits: gilad @deviantart




I see no hope.
I'm a lost dog. I'm a lost wanderer.
I can't find my way, the road seems never ending.
What should I do? I want to spread out my wings and flutter off.
But my wings are locked, they're weighed down. I cannot fly. My wings are broken.
I see no point in what I'm doing to change the future.

It's futile.

I cannot grasp my fate and control it, its getting out of control.
I'm spiraling downwards I try to stop my doom but its unstoppable.
Can or can I not live my life to the fullest? Or will I just rot in the ground.
No one shall notice, no one shall care, no one will remember.
My heart is separating, piece by piece they're breaking off.
They're flying off, they're leaving me, I try to catch them.

But I fall.

I fall to ground and get back up, wiping away the pain,
The anger, frustration, the hatred.
I'm dying a little, piece by piece as they drift away.
The pain is unbearable, and I can do nothing to stop it. Nothing.

I just want to curl into a ball and wither away.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story