Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

I'm gonna tell you the truth. . on Saturday, June 26, 2010

Depressed by SacredBough @deviantart

I'm bored.

Of everything actually, I lost interest in so many things lately,
My gaming, my eating habits, my friends and family, myself.


They're all slowly slipping from my hand, all I want to do,
Is sleep, it's hard for me to get up, because I know there's nothing.


Nothing for me out there.


School is over, I don't have to get up early, so I just sleep and sleep and sleep, but I feel so tired, even though I sleep for more than 12 hours, so weak. My lack of interest for everything has lead me to one thing. One diagnosis.


I'm clinically depressed.


Maybe I'm overeating, I don't know.
My life is repeating, there are numbered steps.


Spiraling downwards, I don't want to stop falling,
Reality is too harsh, in the dark I want to live.
I don't know how this happened, it simply just did.
No one is to blame for this, well, maybe for myself.


Stay with me, stay with me.























My baby, say you love me.

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story