Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Breathing in hope. on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hold me by SimpleOona @deviantart


Honestly, I don't have a plan for life, I don't have it figured out like everyone else, I don't know what I want to do, who I want to become, what I want to turn myself into. I'm confused, life isn't suppose to be this hard. Well maybe that's partially my fault, if you haven't noticed by now I'm a follower never ever am I the leader. I'm just too scared, too weak, to lead. I'm scared because what if I fail them as a leader? What happens from there? The answers are too hard and painful to be said. I'm a weak person, I can't even make myself happy, so, how can I lead other people? And make them happy?

Happiness.

Why can't I have happiness?

Everything and everyone in life, they can all make me happy, I know they can, but still, the question remains. Why can't I be happy? Am I being too selfish? What am I lacking in order to achieve this feeling, this heavenly feeling as what they call happiness. Will I ever achieve this so called "happiness"? Or will I just drown in my shadow.

I need someone to ask me what's wrong,
I need someone to say everything is going to be alright,
I need someone to know me better than I do,


I need someone.


visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story