Lee Mi Cho: tumblr, facebook, youtube, blogskins
Welcome stranger. My name is 이미초. I'm nothing special, and neither are you. This is for my feelings, my tumblr is for fun. If you really want to get to know me, there's my Facebook too.

+ Saewoo, Gamja, Umi, Nina, Sora, 원숭이

Hello, this is a Sora invasion :) on Thursday, April 29, 2010


원숭이 (Wonsungi = Monkey) ALERT.
Sora speaking! Just some kind of random invasion, cause you know... I felt like it. :D

I shall announce that I am Michou's coordinator? designer? SOMETHING IMPORTANT on this site of his :) So I'm going to be popping around here and there~ ^ㅠ^ hopefully my wittle picky Dongsaeng is
FINALLY satisfied with his site I'm not sure how often he wants to update it, so I'm going to end up with my own issues. I'm not sure what to post, cause this isn't exactly my "own" site. Actually! Me and Nina, Nina and I, run WONSEUNGI, which is posted at the "links" section. Sorry, Dongsaeng :P for advertising my site ㅋㅋ 사랑해. DONGSAENG, we should make some selcas :D and post here~ ^-^ and be like "this is my lovely Nooooona" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sorry, about being in a bad mood today, hopefully... The next time we hang out we have lots of fun ^-^ I promise, cross my heart.
"Trust me. I promise.."
Noona's heart is slowly opening, but you trust Noona right?

visitors
+Follow my own little story.

credits: 1 2 copyright © his & her once upon a story